Are you in favor of a mid level dental provider?

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Anticipating Aloha

Two more days and I will be basking in the sun on a beach in Hawaii. It has been really snowy and cold here. Our trip couldn’t have come at a better time. I have been feverishly packing and organizing everything from our suitcases to the kids’ schedules. Shelby and Taylor will not be traveling with us as they cannot miss school and their activities. We promised to take them on a tropical trip this fall or next spring.

Neither Chad nor I have been to Hawaii but are hoping to go snorkeling, whale watching, zip lining and relaxing. Many of my patients have given me suggestions of activities and sights to be sure to take in.

I am one of these people that try to squeeze too much into a day both in my personal life and professional life. One of my New Year’s resolutions is to slow down and smell the roses. Take time to enjoy your adventures whatever they may be. Allow yourself to relax.

Welcome to my life.
Lisa

No comments: