Are you in favor of a mid level dental provider?

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Island Thrill Seeker

After a few days on Oahu, we packed our suitcases and headed for Maui. When we landed, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. The tropical, lush paradise I so desired didn’t disappoint. We checked into the Ka’anapali Beach resort and headed to the beach. Whales were jumping as the sun was setting. ADHA really needs to consider Hawaii for an annual session.

I have been known to be a little bit of a thrill seeker, and this vacation was no exception. Our entire group went to Molikini Island on a snorkeling cruise. The water was warm and crystal clear. We saw the most colorful fish and pretty coral. After an hour there, we went to Turtle Island. Sea turtles aren’t very pretty and I would be lying if I said they didn’t scare me. However, they are the most docile creatures I have ever seen. If you ever get a chance to go to Maui, I would recommend Boss Frog Adventures for snorkeling. They provide top quality equipment and a great lunch at the end of the tour.

Our last day on Maui was the perfect setting for a zip line adventure. We went on five different lines including a 750 ft. span over a ravine and through a forest of bamboo trees. I am pretty sure there was some tachycardia going on under my harness.

Welcome to my life.
Lisa

No comments: