Are you in favor of a mid level dental provider?

Thursday, October 23, 2008

(wo)Man's best friend...

I am a big animal lover. Growing up, we always had a dog.

I really believe that we need the company of a four-legged friend. Who else will sit and listed to our troubles and pretend to understand?

One of my dear friends, Sue Friedrichsen, suggested a good read; “Marley and Me” by John Grogan. This is one of the most entertaining books I have read, second only to Erma Bombeck’s creations.

“The heartwarming and unforgettable story of a family and the wondrously neurotic dog who taught them what really matters in life. A funny, touching tribute to a ninety-seven pound Lab who was as loyal and loving as he was disobedient.”
-People Magazine



I am convinced my Chocolate Lab, Sadie, must be related to Marley. I can guarantee—you will connect with this book. I was reading it on our drive home from the IDHA Annual Session and actually laughing out loud!

Welcome to my life,
Lisa

No comments: