Are you in favor of a mid level dental provider?

Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

What a wonderful weekend. I love the 4th of July. We went to our best friend’s house for a barbeque and pool party. Tom and Cami really know how to entertain! They have a wonderfully groomed yard and a large deck for outdoor dining. Their pool is above ground and has a wooden deck surrounding it. I’ve never been very good at volleyball and usually shy away from playing. I really don’t want to take a chance of breaking a finger. However, pool volleyball is another story. I actually am able to jump, spike and score. We played until sun down. Next were the fireworks and our local radio station plays patriotic music that coincides with the air show. I always get goose bumps hearing songs like God Bless America and God Bless the USA. We are so lucky to live with the freedoms we have.

Welcome to my life.
Lisa

No comments: