Are you in favor of a mid level dental provider?

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Baseball season

I love Fridays in the summer. Our office is closed and I am able to get a tremendous amount of things accomplished. This past week was absolutely crazy.

Our son, Taylor, finished his baseball for the summer—his team was ranked 7 out of 8 teams for the tournament. They had only won 2 games all season, so we didn’t get our hopes up for any trophy. As luck would have it, the team did great. Not only did they play well, they went all the way to the championship game.

The weather all week was cold and rainy. We even had snow! But, our Braves took second, only to an out of town team. It was a real Cinderella story. There were many pulled muscles and three fractured fingers in all. After having a not so good season, the boys were very happy in the end.

I just love to watch my kids play in any sport, but baseball or softball is certainly my favorite. I think I’ll open another bag of sunflower seeds.

Welcome to my life,
Lisa

No comments: