Are you in favor of a mid level dental provider?

Friday, July 18, 2008

Awards and friends of distinction

In a few weeks, Chad and I will be going to Chicago. I recently found out that I am one of the recipients of the Sunstar/Butler Awards of Distinction. Donna Grzegorek, one of last year’s recipients, has been a great mentor and role model for me. She was one of the five finalists in Beverly Hills at the very first BreathRx Hygienist of the Year event. We became fast friends and I am very proud of her accomplishments. Donna also was one of the recipients of the Hygiene Hero Award at the ADHA annual session in Albuquerque.

I look forward to seeing her again and am honored to be in the company of such a phenomenal person. I have never been to an UOR (Under One Roof) event and Chad has never been to any dental meeting. He is in for an eye opener. I have been told to prepare myself for a whirlwind week in the windy city. Chicago, here we come.

Welcome to my life.
Lisa

No comments: