Are you in favor of a mid level dental provider?

Friday, June 6, 2008

Getting Perspective

I am always amazed at how some of these single moms do it. Chad is out of town this week and I am running from sun up till sun down. While we are having rain and unseasonably cold weather, he is in Jacksonville, Florida, attending Polygraph Recertification School. He called me this morning while he was wading in the ocean in the 82° weather. I’m glad he called because I couldn’t figure out how to turn the furnace back on. After last night’s baseball game in a chilly, windy, rain storm, we came home to a cold house.

Many times we are faced with a “sink or swim” situation and we just have to make it work. I have great kids and they really have pitched in this week to help me out. Someone once told me that if a situation doesn’t kill you, it will make you stronger. I tell my kids, “It could always be worse.”

Welcome to my life.
Lisa

No comments: