Are you in favor of a mid level dental provider?

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thinking Positive

The Lenten season has begun.

Every year, my kids tease me and say they are giving up flossing for Lent. This year, they also added homework to the list. We all got a good chuckle out of it and then sat down and discuss what sacrifice really means to us. To be perfectly honest, sacrifice isn’t a very positive “feel-good” word. Who wants to give something up, especially something we really like? As a family, we decided to be more positive.

So what if the restaurant has a waiting line? At least we will be able to enjoy a nice dinner out. Many families never go out to dinner. With two teenagers in the house, morning showers can run cold if you don’t plan ahead and get up early. A lukewarm shower can really wake you up in the morning. Instead of getting upset, I remind myself it could always be worse. I hope as a family, we keep the positive attitude long after Lent is over. We all benefit from positive thinking.

As spring nears, look to new beginnings and set realistic goals.

Welcome to my life,
Lisa

No comments: