Are you in favor of a mid level dental provider?

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Good to be back

I am finally home and things are settling down after a summer of traveling. It’s really good to be home and back at work. I missed the interaction of my patients and fellow team members. We all had our summer vacation stories to share with each other. I took a week or so to get back into the routine of waking up to my alarm clock.

While out of the office, there were hygienists filling in for me. Being a little obsessive compulsive, I had to take a deep breath when I found things put away, but not in the exact place I had left them. I prefer the toothbrushes all facing the same way and the floss samples in neat little rows. Admittedly, these little things really don’t matter to a normal person. The most important concern was how my patients did without me. Of course, they did fine…but they missed me!

It’s good to be back.

Welcome to my life.
Lisa

No comments: