Are you in favor of a mid level dental provider?

Friday, August 22, 2008

Shout out to Betsy Reynolds...

Betsy Reynolds, you rock!

At the last minute, Betsy was contacted to fill in as the keynote speaker at UOR. I originally met Betsy at Idaho State University when I was in my first year of dental hygiene school. I absolutely love to listen to her speak. I attended the very first Career Flow professional development school in Daytona Beach, Fla., where Betsy was one of the speakers. I feel like I can really relate to her since I love to talk. I’ve learned however, that while anyone can talk, it takes practice to speak professionally.

After the keynote, Sunstar presented us with our awards and lots of photos ensued. Kent Fletcher, VP of Professional Relations-Sunstar, is also an excellent speaker. I learned that the Sunstar name came from the recommended regime that we should brush morning/sun, and night/star. How cool is that?

After all the fanfare we had a bit of free time, so Chad and I went to the exhibit hall. I have been to many dental meetings but never have I seen so many exhibitors with strictly hygiene-geared products. It was nice to see the Discus Dental people again.

Thank you to all of our Chicago hosts, for your hospitality and kindness.

Welcome to my life,
Lisa

No comments: