Are you in favor of a mid level dental provider?

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Grab that hammer!

It is amazing how a small project can turn into a huge remodel. I have a habit of ‘re-doing’ something whenever my husband leaves town. Last month, when Chad was in Florida, I decided to demolish the worn out, leaky shower tile in the kids' bathroom. We had discussed doing it, but hadn’t really planned to do much until after the summer activities were done.

Home Depot loves me.

Not only do we have new tile, we have new paint, fixtures and mirrors. I must admit, not everything needed to be redone, but you simply cannot mix old stuff with the new. I have learned to sheet rock, lay tile and use a stud finder. There are so many things you can do without hiring a contractor! Don’t let construction things intimidate you. Home Depot has great how-to books and clinics. Plumbing and wiring on the other hand? Not so easy.

Chad was actually impressed with what I had accomplished, but grumbled at the thought of completing yet another one of Lisa’s projects. Hmmm, what should I ‘fix’ next?

Welcome to my life,
Lisa

No comments: