Are you in favor of a mid level dental provider?

Monday, December 22, 2008

Get some holiday perspective

The Christmas season is upon us. Chad and I went out shopping the morning after Thanksgiving. This is definitely not a task for the weak. I always love a good deal but let’s get real… Just when I’d thought I’d heard it all—welcome to Wal-Mart!

A Wal-Mart greeter out east was actually trampled to death by shoppers. As if that wasn’t bad enough, they stepped over him and continued to shop. At our local store, two men got in a fist fight over some toy and the police had to be called to break it up. I’m sorry, but nothing is worth that much. Please, for everyone’s sake, step back, take a breath and remember why we celebrate Christmas in the first place. I am so thankful I have my health, a loving family and a great job/profession. Patients are already bringing in plates full of goodies and gifts for our office, thanking us for taking care of them.

Welcome to my wonderful life.
Lisa

No comments: